This week I hope you all get the chance to know…. Carlos Bertonatti! I stumbled upon this artist via a popular movie that many of you may have already seen called “Easy A”. I watched this movie with my friend Krista, who enjoyed this movie (and its music) a lot. Therefore, promptly the day after watching the movie, she downloaded the movie’s musical soundtrack. That’s where Carlos Bertonatti comes in. On the soundtrack is a “dance in your room while singing into the hairbrush” feel-good kind of song called “Picture Perfect” which caught my ears’ attention. And who sings this happy-go-lucky type of song? You guessed it, Carlos Bertonatti.
To my surprise, I found out that Carlos Bertonatti grew up in Caracas, Venezuela, Bariloche, Argentina, and Miami Florida. His family moved around a lot. Growing up, he was able to let out his emotions through playing a guitar. Eventually though, people found out about his voice and he started to sing along with the songs he played. Carlos, being very good looking, also starting catching the eyes of many young females. His populartiy started to grow.
In 2005 Carlos began recording with Miami based producer Chris Rodriguez. The album that they started to right together showed Bertonatti’s Latin percussion and hip-hop flavor. He also has the ability to show his classical and heartfelt side with some of his other tracks. Sadly, I tried to find out more about this artist, but it looks as though this is the only album that is out there as of right now. Hopefully, Bertonatti will keep writing his music and produce another album. As for now however, I hope you enjoy Carlos Bertonatti!
This first song I will show you by Carlos Bertonatti is called “Picture Perfect”. This peppy song was featured on the “Easy A” comedy. I love the unique instrumentation in Carlo’s music.
This first song I will show you by Carlos Bertonatti is called “Picture Perfect”. This peppy song was featured on the “Easy A” comedy. I love the unique instrumentation in Carlo’s music.

No comments:
Post a Comment