Monday, January 10, 2011
Tired of Pop Fluff?
Do you ever get tired of the same old, squeaky pitched sounding, current pop fluff being played every day on the radio? Do you ever find yourself getting sick of a song because it is so overplayed? I know I do. So therefore, in the next few weeks I will be blogging right here to hook you up with some new jams and fresh musical hits that you probably have not heard of before. I will be connecting you with new rising musical talent. You may recognize some of these musical artists, while others you will not recognize at all. My hope is to help you discover new music that you can enjoy and share with others. In every blog I will introduce a different artist with a song by that particular artist, and may even have a clip for you to be able to listen to. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment